Currently, you are reading Uniben Post Utme From 2020 and Requirements. When will Uniben Release Post Utme Form 2020? do you want to know Uniben Admission Requirements? is Uniben post utme form out for 2020/2021?
In this article, I will be telling you about Uniben Post Utme Form 2020 and Requirements.
The management of the University of Benin is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Benin Requirements
All applicants to Uniben must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
All applicants to the University of Benin are required to have sat for the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
All applicants to the University of Benin must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only candidates who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2020/2021 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to University of Benin.
How to Apply for University of Benin Post UTME
Candidates seeking admission into the University of Benin (Uniben) are required to fill the available form online HERE with immediate effect.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 1,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
That is all for now on the topic, check back later for possible updates, Don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons.
- Lai Mohammed Denied Giving Order To Suspend BBNaija 2020 - July 26, 2020
- BSUM Post Utme Form Out Now 2020 And Requirements - July 22, 2020
- Mind Blowing Reasons Why You Should Study At BIU 2020 - July 22, 2020