Currently, you are reading Bowen University Post Utme Form 2020 and Requirements. When will Bowen University Release Post Utme Form 2020? do you want to know Bowen University Admission Requirements? is Bowen University post utme form out for 2020/2021?
Bowen University Post Utme Form 2020
In this article, I will be telling you about the Bowen University Post Utme Form 2020 and Requirements.
Bowen University General Requirements
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty. Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the year. note candidates must meet up with Bowen university General Requirements.
Note: For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) programme, the five credits (including Mathematics) must be obtained at one sitting.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following Bowen university direct entry requirements:
- NCE at credit level, or and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to the NCE/ND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers to be specified by
the faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy Ordinary Level requirements.
How to apply for Bowen University
How to apply for Bowen University On-Line Application.
To complete the application form online:
- Visit the Bowen University website @ http//www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng to create an identity using the undergraduate application sub-menu located under the Portal menu.
- After pre-registration, pay a sum of
Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Cards/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice or cash deposit at any of the following banks: First Bank Plc & Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Upon confirmation of payment, use your unique identity to complete and submit the application form via the Bowen University website.
That is all for now on the topic, check back later for possible updates, Don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons.
- Lai Mohammed Denied Giving Order To Suspend BBNaija 2020 - July 26, 2020
- BSUM Post Utme Form Out Now 2020 And Requirements - July 22, 2020
- Mind Blowing Reasons Why You Should Study At BIU 2020 - July 22, 2020