Currently, you are reading BIU Post Utme From 2020 and Requirements. When will BIU Release Post Utme Form 2020? do you want to know BIU Admission Requirements? is BIU post utme form out for 2020/2021?
In this article, I will be telling you about BIU Post Utme Form 2020 and Requirements.
Benson Idahosa University Requirements
The minimum entry requirement into any of the under-listed undergraduate programmes is five(5) O’level credit passes including Mathematics and English in relevant subjects as indicated in the current UTME brochure, obtained at not more than two sittings, in any of the following examinations WASSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
It is mandatory that prospective students should have registered for, and passed the current UTME. Direct entry process for intending students with a Diploma or NCE is also available.
NOTE: Candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Benson Idahosa University
The mode of entry into the Degree program is either by JAMB-UME or Direct Entry. Please see the general entry requirement HERE
Entry by JAMB-UME
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Five credits in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Five credits in National Examinations Council (NECO) which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings; or
- Any other equivalent qualification subject to the ratification by the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all these, the subjects required for the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) are English Language, Mathematics, Government or History plus any other relevant subject.
Direct Entry (Three Academic Years)
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualification:
- Requirements as in 1 above in addition to any of these
- Any of the following qualifications:
- *General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- *Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- *Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in relevant disciplines such as Government, Political Science, or any Social Science discipline.
- *National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
That is all for now on the topic, check back later for possible updates, Don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons.
- Lai Mohammed Denied Giving Order To Suspend BBNaija 2020 - July 26, 2020
- BSUM Post Utme Form Out Now 2020 And Requirements - July 22, 2020
- Mind Blowing Reasons Why You Should Study At BIU 2020 - July 22, 2020